Friday, January 21, 2011

I want to be lean and mean... Not skinny and weird

This isn't sour grapes.  Really.

I do want to be lean and mean (Grrrr!  Eye of the tiger baby!!!).  I want to get down to a very healthy and athletic body weight and be strong.  I want to look good.  But this photo in the New York Times about Paris mens' fashion isn't what I have in mind:

I know my arm is bigger than one of the pant legs on this guy's trousers (well, I am making the assumption that he has some on), but that doesn't mean I'm jealous.

I like Levi's jeans, Nike and Reebok sports shirts, hoodies and cotton shirts.  But just for giggles it would be fun to special order a XXXL version of this guy's outfit and wear it to work one day.  Of course that would cost about a month's pay to afford it!

This fella's get-up just looks weird to me.

______________

P.S.  I'm not even going to comment on the hair!  That would be sour grapes!

No comments:

Post a Comment