Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Working out on vacation!

Working out while on vacation is tough, but I’m working on keeping up with my running and strength training as much as possible during our family’s weeklong trip to Tampa, FL. It helps that there is a really good treadmill at our host’s home and a Planet Fitness gym just a few miles away.

There are so many activities going on and this has made it hard to find time to get out and exercise. It is an active vacation so we’re in the pool, in the ocean, walking around the beach and carrying kids and other stuff from here to there and back. It’s tiring but I’m not sure I’m really getting the training I normally get.

I’ve got a membership at Planet Fitness on Gunn Highway (Tampa, FL). It’s a decent gym. I hope to get to the gym a few times during the vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment