Monday, October 10, 2011

7.48 miles today - in the neighborhood

I ran 7.48 miles today.  It was in the low 70s today.  It was very sunny today as well.  Since I was at home I went out in the late morning (around 11am).  It was an atypical October day.  There is no telling when the Chicago deep freeze will set in so I felt compelled to take advantage of this nice weather.

The neighborhood was very quiet.  I did a 1.15 mile lap in the immediate subdivision and then went out of the subdivision for a 3.14 mile run out and then 3.14 mile run back to the front of my house.

I haven't run this far in about a month (since the 9/11 Chicago Half Marathon).  Later this week (Saturday) I want to go out for a 8 mile run.  It's all part of getting ready for the 11/5/11 Hot Chocolate 15K in downtown Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment