Wednesday, November 30, 2011

December 2011 Workouts, goals

It's been a good year.  Back in January I wanted to run 600 miles by 12/31/11.  I hit that goal about 2 months early so I added another 100 miles to that goal.  I've kept my body weight down, and I've gotten stronger thanks to a decent amount of strength training over the year.

December is here, and I know I need to end the year strong.  That means a great month of running, lifting and a great diet.  I want to enter 2012 with a lot of positive energy and tons of momentum!

My goal for December is to run 2 miles everyday throughout the month.  Treadmill miles wills be fine so long as I run them on a 1.0% incline.  I also want to strength train 4 times per week (Saturday & Sunday plus two days during the week).

Over the past 3 months my diet has become a lot less strict.  In December I intend to return to a more healthy and rigorous routine.  More fiber, more green veggies and plenty of lean chicken, fish and some lean beef.  The diet in December is going to be high fiber, high protein and low carb.

No breaks or easy days in December!


No comments:

Post a Comment