Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Post-thanksgiving rest

With lots of kids running around the house all thanksgiving-weekend long it is hardly surprising that I finally caught a bug.  It sidelined me from Saturday through today.  The last time I worked out was a 2-a-day on thanksgiving day.  I've had 6 days off and frankly it feels okay.

I have 47 miles to run in order to hit the 700 mile mark.  With 31 days in December that averages out to about 1.6 miles per day.  I will achieve this goal too.

Thanks to the rest I'm feeling better and I'm fired up to begin working out hard again!  I hope to wrap up 2011 with a very strong set of workout in December.  I'm not sure what the workouts are going to look like, so I know planning the next 31 days of workouts, diet and goals is a top priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment