Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tonight's workout - lifting and running at the gym

I took yesterday off.  My legs were sore and I felt the beginning of a chest cold (I felt congestion in my chest but luckily it hasn't evolved into a cough yet).  I feel better today.  Today I want to lift weights and run.

I'd like to start out with a warm-up run of 1 mile.  Next I'd like to lift weights (chest, shoulders, back).  And finally, I'd like to wrap it up with another run of 2 miles.  The running will be on the treadmill and the entire workout will be at Xsport Fitness.

I'm off tomorrow for a religious holiday.  Tomorrow I'll be eating a ton of food.  I'll have a few hours between lunch at my parents and the dinner at my house.  Maybe I can squeeze in a 5 mile run outside in between.  Actually, I really do need to do this because Thursday will be much more busy (work, a meeting after work, getting together with colleagues for drinks after that and then the Bears game).

No comments:

Post a Comment